Here's an on-the-scene report from Big Item Pickup in my neighborhood this past weekend. It provides a wonderful lesson in creative possibilities. Enjoy!
Brainzooming Articles at Brainzooming.com
Monday, April 27, 2009
Creative Quickie - The Creative Possibilities in Trash
at
4:50 AM
Labels: creative quickie, creativity, diversity, innovation, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The BIP is a very interesting phenomenon, isn't it? If I had a truck, I'd be one of the people rummaging around for treasures!
I'll admit, Leslie, I found matching chairs at one BIP that came from two different houses. My objective was to bring them home, strip the finish, and then paint them in a really cool way.
None of it ever happened, and I was forbidden from ever picking anything up from BIP again.
Although those toilets in the video looked like they probably still worked . . .
Post a Comment