

- Presentation Zen
- istockphoto.com - when I bought Presentation Zen, there's a code in the back for an initial discount on your first istockphoto credit purchase.
- Leslie Adams - her blog and cool pictures!
- Flickr.com - photo sharing and more (I think...remember, I still need to learn more about it!)
- Creativecommons.org - helping creative people protect and share their work.
- Veer.com - a fun creative and photo / image site. Its design approach really drove the early design work on "Creative Instigation." (And as I write this, it strikes me there's no reason the style I used there couldn't surface here to provide some more creative variety!)



1 comment:
Mike, thanks for the shout out! There's so much to learn in this world of blogging, isn't there? The fun thing is how much you DO learn and the new paths you find. Flickr has probably been my greatest discovery, and it's a great social networking site as well as a place to find inspiration.
Post a Comment