Brainzooming Articles at Brainzooming.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What "Creating a Strategic Perspective" Looks Like

Last night's session on DIY strategic thinking with the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) was great, and I hope they found value in the exercises relative to programming ideas for the upcoming year. Thanks to long-time friend Amy Hoppenrath for extending the invitation!

A frequent question when I talk about strategic thinking approaches is, “What do they look like?”

That’s only natural considering I describe the approach we’ve put together as various parts:

You’re probably wondering too how all that comes together. Based on time, I didn't get to show this video to the group last night, so to give you a picture as well as some of the specific principles we apply, here’s a quick video from actual strategic thinking sessions.

If you have specific questions after watching the video, let me know via email (or write it on a little yellow post it)!

Also, starting today, I'm blogging weekly on more mainstream marketing topics at Schmoozii.com, a new social networking and career development website that launched Monday. Join Schmoozii and check out those blogs as well.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio

Subscribe in a reader